NAHB produces a variety of e-newsletters that focus on specific areas of interest to members, other housing industry professionals and consumers. Eye on the Economy, a compilation of NAHB's economic blog posts, and Systems-Built Advantage, a publication that focuses on the concrete, log, panelized and modular home industries, are available to anyone who wishes to subscribe. All other newsletters are developed exclusively for members, who can customize the publications they wish to receive on their profile page.
Not receiving NAHB newsletters? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or find out what you can do to make sure they are delivered your inbox.
- Monday Morning Briefing (all members)
- Friday Morning e-mail (Executive Officers Council members)
- Housing Headlines (all members)
- Eye on the Economy (subscribers only)
- HCG Affordable Housing Monitor, sent to NAHB Housing Credit Group members
- Multifamily Hotline, ( sent to NAHB Multifamily members)
55+ eSource (NAHB 55+ Housing Council members)
- Housing Economics (subscribers only)
- NAHB Remodelers Local Council Update (NAHB Remodelers local council staff and leadership)
- NSMC eNews (National Sales & Marketing Council members)
- ReNews (NAHB Remodelers members)
- BuildPac Connection (BuildPac contributors)
- CAPS Connection (Certified Aging-Place Specialist designees)
- The Credential (Housing Credit Certified Professional designees)
NAHB publishes one print magazine, Building Women (mailed each quarter to all NAHB Professional Women in Building members), and three electronic magazines: Sales & Marketing Ideas (published bi-monthly, sent to sales and marketing professionals), Best in American Living (quarterly, sent to all members), and 55+ Housing Online (quarterly, sent to 55+ Council members and others by subscription).