NAHB Education continually seeks to expand its offerings. To ensure that the very best education is available to NAHB members, NAHB has developed a formal review process. The NAHB Education Committee reviews new product proposals submitted through its Member Education Proposal (MEP) process throughout the year.
If you would like to propose a new education product (e.g., course, conference, designation, seminar), please read these instructions:
Contact Jennifer Johnson at 800-368-5242 x8162 to discuss your ideas. Jennifer will put you in contact with the appropriate NAHB staff member who is the content expert, and who works with NAHB committees and councils (otherwise called “stakeholders”). A stakeholder must endorse the proposal for a MEP to be considered by the NAHB Education Committee.
- The stakeholder completes the appropriate form.
- Member Education Proposal Form for Conferences
- Member Education Proposal Form for Courses
- Member Education Proposal Form for Designations
- The stakeholder submits the MEP to Jennifer Johnson.
This process does not apply to seminars proposed for the International Builders' Show.