Effective marketing can make the difference between an average sales year and a great one. However, planning a marketing campaign can be a daunting task, especially when promotional dollars are scarce. This course provides planning tools that work on anyone’s budget. Participants will learn how to analyze target markets, identify competitive advantages, create accurate pro formas and monitor outcomes. Don’t neglect this vital component of your business.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and importance of cost-effective marketing and its role in the management and operation of the business
- Explain your company’s current market position, capabilities and goals
- Match the appropriate product to a viable segment in the market
- Determine how to cost-effectively get ready for business
- Select cost-effective internet, marketing, advertising and public relations tactics that effectively promote to your target buyers
- Choose from manageable and cost-effective alternatives for organizing and training a profitable sales team
- Look for key success indicators and ways to quickly respond to common off-plan results
This course is also available online. While the core content is the same as that of the in-person course, the dynamic online version is delivered in audio and/or video formats. It contains on-screen text, downloadable resources, a transcript of the course and a discussion forum where you can pose questions, share perspectives and enhance what you’ve learned. The online course offers the flexibility of taking it when you want and at your own pace. You have one year to complete the course and take the exam. NAHB requires that you score at least 70% on the test in order to receive your completion certificate.
This course is now available online! Register now.
Continuing Education Hours: 6.0
Designations: Master CSP
Continuing Education Credits: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, Master CSP, CMP, MIRM
If you’d like to see this course offered locally, contact your home builders association.