Offered in webinar format from 1-3 p.m. ET over three consecutive Tuesdays, take advantage of this easy way to start an NAHB professional designation, complete one or earn continuing education credits from NAHB, other organizations and some state business licensing agencies.
- Estimating & Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations (April 4, 11, 18)
- Business Accounting & Job Costing: A Road Map to Profitability (May 9, 16, 23)
- Project Management (June 6, 13, 20)
- Marketing & Sales for Building Professionals (Oct. 3, 10, 17)
- Construction Contracts & Law (Nov. 7, 14, 21)
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on the day before a course starts. Cancellations will also be accepted until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on the day before a course starts. After that date, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged per cancellation. Cancellation requests must be submitted to Sheila Coble.