The Spring Construction Forecast webinar replay was sent from NAHBEducation@nahb.mmsend.com to all registered attendees at 4:36 p.m. on May 6, 2013. Please be sure to check you spam account if you don't receive it.
The Most Informed Forecast from Housing’s Sharpest Minds.
Get the most accurate housing market analysis with the NAHB Fall Construction Forecast Webinar on Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET.
Comprehensive and convenient, right at your desktop, the two-hour webinar presents the latest economic data and opinion in a streamlined, efficient format at an accessible price.
As always, participants are encouraged to ask questions and can do so from their computer. After the event, the webinar will be available in the NAHB archives to all registrants for on-demand viewing.
Who Should Attend
- Manufacturers and suppliers to the building industry
- Dealers and distributors
- Land developers
- Financial representatives
- Land planners
- Market researchers
- Real estate professionals
- Builders (Single- and Multifamily)
- Marketing and advertising executives
- Architects and designers
- Professionals in any associated industry including utilities, moving and storage, furnishings, warranties and insurance