The Legal Action Network for Development Strategies (LANDS) Roundtable and Workshop provides consistent and cutting-edge legal education and networking so that those in building industry can secure favorable decisions nationwide from courts and government agencies that control the use of private land. Now in its 24th year, the LANDS Roundtable is the perfect conduit, bringing together and educating land use and environmental attorneys, home builders/land developers, and home building associations. LANDS Speakers bring decades of experience to the table. Here is a sample of the topics for this year’s Roundtable:
- Implications of Climate Change for Land Use Regulation
- Clean Air Act at the Supreme Court
- Water Availability, Legal Issues, and Implications for Builders
- Annual Review on Takings Law and Federal Environmental Actions
- FEMA Floodplain Management and Coastal Development
CLE credit available.
The LANDS Roundtable is going green, so all materials will be available online.
Who Should Attend
Attorneys active in representing: