George Mason University
3351 Fairfax Drive
Don't miss a great opportunity to earn CLE and Ethics! CLE credit can be pursued for most states.
This year's roundtable will feature a robust educational experience specifically designed to facilitate discussion and development of litigation experiences and strategies. This year's topics include:
- Redevelopment & Infill — Sea Change
- Presentation Techniques and Graphics in Land Use Applications
- Penn Central: Happy 35th Birthday!
- New Jersey's Regulatory Waiver Program
- And much more!
LANDS is sure to be one of the best educational events and networking opportunities you'll attend this year!
Who Should Attend
Attorneys active in representing:
- Home building associations
Attorneys who dedicate a substantial portion (greater than 50%) of their practice to land use and environmental issues are also welcome.