July 13, 2017
2–3 p.m. ET
Using the performance path rather than the prescriptive path in the 2015 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) can give builders more flexibility because it gives builders more choices in deciding what materials and products to use to comply. In this webinar, you’ll learn about these options and how to use them to build a more energy-efficient home with fewer headaches.
Participants in this webinar will:
- Recognize the flexibility built into the energy code and when to apply the various paths of compliance.
- Become familiar with the performance path and new Energy Rating Index path in the IECC.
- Walk through energy modeling compliance works in this path.
- Review the “Mandatory” requirements specified in the energy code.
- See the potential benefit of using the performance path to save on energy code compliance.
This webinar is the first of a series available free of charge thanks to the generous support of the International Code Council (ICC). For access to the latest tools for code compliance, standards, education, and ICC’s Family of Companies, visit www.iccsafe.org or call 888-422-7233.
- Craig Drumheller, Director, Construction Codes and Standards, NAHB
- Don Surrena, Program Manager, Energy Efficiency, NAHB
NAHB Continuing Education: 1.0 hours of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Live Webinars: Individuals who register for a live webinar are provided access to the webinar replay for 12 months from the date of purchase. All replays are available approximately seven to ten business days after the live event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Wednesday, July 12. To receive a refund, cancellations must also be submitted by 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Wednesday, July, 12. After that date, no refunds will be issued. Cancellation requests must be submitted to Sheila Coble.